Talks and posters
[Updated on the most recent CV.]
1. Invited talk at "Physics of the Intracluster medium: theory and computation", Budapest, March 2019 [PDF]
2. STScI Lunch talk, January 2019
3. Yale Astro group meeting, January 2019
4. CIERA Lunch talk, January 2019
5. CCA Lunch talk, January 2019
'Multiphase gas in ICM and CGM' [PDF]
6. Invited talk at "ICM Workshop, Garching" at ESO, October 2018.
'Multiphase gas in cluster cores and CGM' [PDF]
7. KIPAC tea talk on 'Multiphase gas in cluster cores', Stanford University, USA
in March 2018
8. Talk in the group meeting of Prof. Eliot Quataert on "Gas evolution in dark
matter haloes: CGM & ICM" at UC Berkeley in March 2018
9. Talk for 'MPA-workshop on SAMs' at Garching, Germany in July 2017. "Hot
gas in accreting dark matter halos: A simple 1D model"
10. Talk for 'Institute Seminar' (Hausseminar) at Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics, Garching, Germany in February 2017.
`Cold gas formation in galaxy cluster cores' [PDF]
11. Talk for Neighborhood Astronomy Meeting(NAM), Bangalore, at ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore, India, in October 2016.
'Cold gas in galaxy cluster cores' [PDF]
12. Talk for Comprehensive examination(Master's project for Int-PhD) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, in August 2014.
'Accretion disk dynamics' [PDF]
13. Talk as a part of coursework at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, in April 2014.
'Studies on the supermassive black hole at the galactic center' [PDF]
1. Poster at `Snowcluster', Salt Lake City, Utah, USA in March, 2018.
Multiphase gas in the circumgalactic medium: role of tcool/tff and 𝛿ρ/ρ [PDF]
2. Poster for the In-house Symposium, at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India in November, 2015.
Cold gas in cluster cores: Global stability analysis and nonlinear simulations [PDF]
(Best poster award in theory)